We are a leading player in the Independent Automotive Aftermarket (IAM) data industry, offering solutions based on the industry’s primary spare parts data standard. With nearly 30 years of experience in data research and standardization, we are well-equipped to tackle the challenges of digital transformation in the interests of our diverse customer base, which includes parts manufacturers, wholesalers, e-commerce platforms, workshops, fleet operators, and insurance companies. Our resolute and motivated team of employees is at the forefront of driving digitization in the market. We have established a globally recognized quality standard for spare parts, making us the market leader in Europe, with a growing presence worldwide. We are currently seeking two Senior AWS Backend Developers (m/f/d) to join us, focusing on improving performance, reliability, and scalability in our catalogue solutions, even though these improvements may not be directly visible to the end-users.
Anyone who deals with data in the Independent Automotive Aftermarket (IAM) thinks of our product family TecDoc and our solutions based on the world’s leading data standard for spare parts.
We look back on nearly 30 years of expertise in data research, data preparation and data standardization. This encourages us to confidently take on the challenges associated with transformation and digitization and to shape them in the interests of our customers.
Our motivated and committed employees power our success as the driving force behind the digitisation of the entire market.
Whether parts manufacturers, wholesalers, e-commerce, workshops, fleet operators or insurance companies – our solutions support all players and process participants to drive their business forward with the help of standardized data.
Our Business Unit Data Manager has produced a globally recognized quality standard in the spare parts market. This makes TecAlliance the market leader in Europe and is expanding all over the world. Your direct lead John* (VP Catalogue Solutions) and his team of 25+ colleagues who are working across the globe are excited to welcome you. We´re looking for an additional two senior developers to join our team and pave the way. If you are a seasoned Senior Developer (m/f/d) who is eager to take on new challenges, drive innovation, and contribute to a collaborative and agile team. In one sentence what you´re creating is never seen by a client, yet it´s its performance base. That´s why we´re looking for two new developers at the same time to work in tandem and be our heavyweight champions to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
Ready to embrace new professional challenges?
Therefore, you should come to TecAlliance
Contracts, Salary and non-monetary benefits
- All our contracts are by default unlimited (probation period is six months)
- Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Product Owner”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
- Our fixed base salary is paid within 12 salaries and as extra you have an 3% variable that is based on company performance
- Company credit card for travel: whenever you travel a lot you know the struggle. You have to advance travel costs. Never do that again. With your company credit card your cash stays with you as long as you hand in your expense bill in a timely manner.
- Company pension plan
- Group accident insurance
- Bike leasing
- Discounts on our corporate benefits program with a broad range of partners
- in case you work on one of our sites, we offer subsidized meals
Location-independency and flexibility stays with us:
- Full Remote: we work fully remote within Germany, and you can work from anywhere; however, we have regular on-site team events, and you can work in any of our sites in Germany
- Structured Onboarding: you receive an individual onboarding plan, have multiple onboarding days in the beginning and a wealth of e-learnings, trainings and documentation besides your team at your disposal
- Set-up: for this we will provide you with a tailored tech set-up (Dell devices, standard remote package includes notebook, 2monitors, headset, mobile phone, mouse + keyboard, docking station)
- Vacation: 30 days a year
- Balance job & life: Flexible working hours: you decide where and when you work
- OKRs instead of micromanagement: our OKRs ensure that our leadership style is based on results, not the process. Or in other words, we practice extreme ownership.
- Kununu Top Company 2023: we´re proud to state that our score currently sits at 4,2/5 score with 85%+ recommendation rate
- We value ownership, cooperation, entrepreneurial thinking & self-reflection in order to communicate effectively as ONE team
- Team culture is Key! We have fun at work and beyond: There is always something to celebrate and regular team events.
- Come as you are – you prefer t-shirts over a shirt? Great.
Your contribution matters: shape our value-driven culture and agile transformation together with your colleagues – we´re curious, want to go one step further, build further trust together and join forces to tackle our challenges as a team.