Starting from April 1st 2023, the new electronic invoice CFDI 4.0 (Comprobante Fiscal Digital por Internet, CFDI for short) will be mandatory. Companies that don’t follow Mexico’s stringent electronic invoicing requirements or don’t adjust the changing requirements will face substantial fines. We collaborated with a locally authorized certification provider (PAC) in Mexico to introduce a tax-compliant e-invoicing process in Mexico with TecCom e-Invoicing, which brings even more benefits.
Mexico has one of the most sophisticated electronic invoicing systems in the world and it is mandatory to follow stringent requirements in order to conduct business in Mexico. Since 2014 electronic invoicing is mandatory for all businesses in Mexico that generate annual revenues of over 250K pesos ($16K USD).
From 1st April 2023, the new electronic invoice CFDI 4.0 will be mandatory. The invoice documents need to be issued in a specific xml format, validated by an Authorized Certification Provider (also known as PAC), digitally signed and certified by the Mexican tax authority SAT (Servicio de Administración Tributaria), as legally acceptable.
In addition, the SAT requires e-invoices to be archived as electronic documents for five years, accessible to both issuers and recipients.
Companies that don’t follow Mexico’s stringent electronic invoicing requirements or don’t adjust the changing requirements face substantial fines.
In cooperation with a local PAC in Mexico, TecAlliance launched fiscally compliant e-Invoicing in Mexico.
The new regulations are fully covered by TecCom e-Invoicing solution, and beyond that you can expect:
- Tax compliant electronic invoices also in other countries
- 100% reliable and transparent workflow
- Efficiency: Reduction of material and processing costs
- Flexibility: TecCom e-Invoicing can be connected to any ERP system and convert different invoice formats
- Quality: Top notch data quality due to fulfillment of Independent Aftermarket industry standards, including automated validation
- NO Ink, NO Paper – Reduce CO2 emissions with e-Invoicing
Get in touch with our local expert for more support and a project offer: email@example.com