Enter the new stage of TecCom ERP and Webshop concepts with our TecAlliance Partner Program
As part of the TecAlliance Partner Program, at TecCom we are launching a new partner concept for ERP providers and webshop providers. This is reflected in the expertise area “TecCom Solution Integrator”. With TecCom, the whole order-to-invoice process is covered digitally. Join our TecCom Partnership and widen the range of solutions you offer to your customers, strengthen the digitalisation in the independent aftermarket.
Under the umbrella of the TecAlliance Partner Program, we have developed the concept for our TecCom Solution Integrators (TCSI).
What are the target groups for the TecCom Partnership and which end customers are behind?
- ERP Providers for Distributors
- Webshop Providers for Distributors
- ERP Providers for Parts Manufacturers (will follow)
Is there a territorial scope for the TecCom Partnership?
Yes, currently the partner concept is available for ERP and Webshop Providers within Europe and Middle East.
Concept of TecCom Partnership
How does the TecCom Partnership work?
The future partner will integrate our solutions in their ERP / Webshop System together with one dedicated TecCom consultant. Afterwards, a validation will be done to secure the highest qualitative and quantitative standard. Once the validation is passed, the Partner will receive a partner logo and the status of certified TecCom Solution Integrator (TCSI). After 3 years, a revalidation needs be performed to secure the latest integration standards and formats.
Will the partners receive trainings?
Yes, the validated partner receives sales and support trainings, as the partner will be responsible for acquisition and supporting of the distributors as well.
Which solutions needs to be integrated / supported?
- Webshops will offer the possibility through TecCom for customers to check instantly availability directly at the distributor’s supplier in case spare parts are not available at the distributor, with the option to automatically create an express order at their supplier with delivery at the distributor or directly at the customer (drop shipment).
- ERPs will support a wider range of functionalities : Order, e-Invoicing and Returns. This means that beside of the well-known functions from TecCom Order like availability check, express and stock orders, dispatch advice, order tracking, backorder reports etc., customers can in future also receive digitally their invoices and have them automatically pre-checked against goods entries (TecCom eInvoicing). Thanks to the TecCom Returns module, also warranty and returns claims can be automatically sent from the ERP system to the suppliers giving more control and transparency over the process to the distributors.
What are the benefits for partners:
- An updated and validated interface to the TecCom solutions
- Additional value and a competitive advantage for the ERP / Webshop system
- Economic benefit (Revenue Share)
- Dedicated logo, tailored communication and top priority support
Way to Partnership
How can I become a partner?
- Please first of all, please fill in the following link for our partner registration. Here please already mention in which TecAlliance Solutions you are interested in: Partner Registration Form (office.com)
- The registration form will be evaluated and you will be contacted by our central partner management for the NDA and the presentation of the TA Partner Program.
- Afterwards a responsible from the correspondent product (in this case TecCom) will go in contact with you to talk about the details, benefits and conditions of the TecCom Partnership.
In case you have further questions about the partnership concept, please contact:
Phone: +49 89 321216 8158
Mobile: +34 661389893
For more details, please also have a look here on our flyers.