As of 1 July 2024, businesses registered in Poland will be required to use electronic invoicing for all domestic and intra-community business-to-business (B2B) transactions. Join our webinar “Polish e-Invoicing Mandate 2024 – All you need to know” on 30 November 2023, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM CET, to learn more about the upcoming mandate.
With the introduction of an e-invoicing mandate, Poland follows the example of countries like Mexico, Italy, Spain, France and many other countries all over the world.
Companies who have their registered office or permanent place of business in Poland will be obliged to issue e-invoices in a specific XML format and submit them to the national system KSeF (Krajowy System e-Faktur) for clearance.
We invite you to join our free webinar on the upcoming Polish e-invoicing mandate. The webinar will take place on 30 November 2023, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM CET, and will cover the following topics:
- What is the Polish e-invoicing mandate and how does it affect your business?
- What are the technical and legal requirements for issuing and receiving e-invoices in Poland?
- How can you prepare for the e-invoicing mandate and ensure a smooth transition?
- How can TecCom e-Invoicing help you comply with the e-invoicing mandate and other international invoicing regulations?
Register for the free webinar here
Prepare now to ensure a smooth transition
It is possible to start using the system already now. Tax payers that use the electronic invoice system earlier benefit from a quicker tax refund (40 days instead of 60).
Take advantage of this test phase and start preparing for the e-invoicing mandate right now. Depending on the current invoice process, this might involve upgrading accounting and invoicing software, switching from paper invoice to electronic invoices, or switching from PDF to a structured data format such as tXML2.5.
Why choose TecCom e-Invoicing?
TecCom is our well-established industry solution for the automated handling of all processes from availability requests to ordering and invoicing to returns. More than 280 parts manufacturers and over 35,000 wholesalers use our platform worldwide. By automating and digitising order processing, TecCom helps the IAM community to make trading in aftermarket parts as simple and efficient as possible all over the world.
- TecCom e-Invoicing is fully integrated into the TecCom Suite. In addition to e-invoicing, TecCom also enables the digital, standardised exchange of item and price data with your business partners, optimisation of inventories through order suggestions, ordering and tracking of order processing, and control of reverse logistics. And all this is fully automated and even integrated into your ERP system.
- Tax compliant electronic invoicing on international level, not only in Poland: Poland is not the first and not the last country to introduce CTC (continuous transaction controls). TecAlliance offers compliant cross-border invoicing for customers.
- A solution specifically designed for the IAM processes: Top-notch data quality due to fulfilment of independent aftermarket industry standards allows you to minimise errors and reduce manual work to the minimum throughout your order to invoice processes.