30 years ago, we were inspired by leading automotive spare parts manufacturers to create an international data standard for the automotive aftermarket. Today, our business is undergoing rapid digital transformation, and our information management plays a crucial role. Our Data Factory harmonizes various data standards to create a universally accessible ‘gold standard’ that forms the basis of our core business. We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to join our Data Management team! We are seeking a Head of Master Data Management (m/f/d) to help us manage the ever-increasing volume of data and meet the growing demands on our information management.
We are absolutely thrilled to say that data is our passion! Our team established a new international data standard for the automotive aftermarket 30 years ago, in collaboration with some of the most well-known vehicle spare parts manufacturers in the world. We’re proud on our extensive global expertise that lies in data research, preparation, and standardization.
Digital transformation is an incredibly exciting and important topic that is rapidly gaining momentum. In the context of digitalization, transformation refers to a comprehensive, far-reaching, and long-lasting change in our company.
The speed of digital transformation is accelerating, which leads to a continuous surge in data volume. This presents exciting new challenges for data management, as all measures, whether organizational, technical, or conceptual, must be adapted to optimally support company processes.
Our Information Management division, the Data Factory, plays a crucial and exciting role in procuring, standardising, and providing data for our valuable customers and the dynamic automotive aftermarket. We harmonise different data standards from transport authorities and providers across countries, processing raw data into a universally accessible ‘gold standard’. This standardized and refined data forms the strong and reliable basis of our core business.
We are aware that change will never again be as slow as it is today! The amount of data to be processed will continue to increase rapidly. To ensure that our Data Factory is up to the challenge we are seeking to reinforce our Data Management team. We believe that this will help us to continue to meet the growing demands on our Data Factory even better.
We are seeking a new Head of Master Data Management (m/f/d) who will not only possess a deep understanding of data correlations but also have the confidence to lead a team of 11 data specialists, standardization specialists, foreign language translators, and automotive specialists. Our ideal candidate will be able to tackle the challenges of data standardization and master data generation with ease. Staff management, process management, technical management and modeling conventions are among your main tasks.
Are you enthusiastic about data? Do you want to create something new with data? Then apply now!
Click here for your application Head of Master Data Management
Therefore, you should come to TecAlliance
Contracts, Salary, and non-monetary benefits
- Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Functional Manager (Master Data Management).” Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
- Our fixed base salary is paid within 12 salaries and as extra, you have a 3% variable that is based on company performance
- Access to our products including vehicle data and repair instructions
In case you are based in Germany, you also profit from:
- Company pension plan
- Group accident insurance
- Bike leasing
- Discounts on our corporate benefits program with a broad range of partners
- In case you work on one of our sites, we offer subsidized meals
Location-independency & flexibility stay with us:
- Full Remote: we work fully remote within Germany. You can work from anywhere; however, we have regular on-site team events and you can work at any of our sites in Germany
- Set-up: for this, we will provide you with a tailored tech set-up (Dell devices, the standard remote package includes a notebook, 2monitors, headset, mobile phone, mouse + keyboard, docking station)
- Structured Onboarding: you receive an individual onboarding plan, have multiple onboarding days in the beginning, and a wealth of e-learning, training, and documentation besides your team at your disposal
- Vacation: 30 days a year (for 5 working days/week)
- Balance job & life: Flexible working hours: you decide where and when you work
- OKRs instead of micromanagement: our OKRs ensure that our leadership style is based on results, not the process. In other words, we practice extreme ownership.
- Kununu Top Company 2023: we´re proud to state that our score currently sits at 4,2/5 score with an 85%+ recommendation rate
- We value ownership, cooperation, entrepreneurial thinking & and self-reflection to communicate effectively as ONE team
- Team culture is Key! We have fun at work and beyond: There is always something to celebrate and regular team events.
- Come as you are – do you prefer T-shirts over a shirt? Great.
Your contribution matters: shape our value-driven culture and agile transformation together with your colleagues – we´re curious, want to go one step further, build further trust together, and join forces to tackle our challenges as a team.