The e-Invoicing solution to create and send legally valid electronic invoices is now certified according to the international standard ISAE-3402 (type 1). The audit was conducted by a renowned international audit firm. The object of the audit was the description of the internal control system with the controls and control targets represented as well as the set-up and implementation of these controls for the e-Invoicing solution. Customers can now use this certificate for their own audits, thus minimising their own audit costs.
Electronic invoicing offers considerable savings potential for invoice senders and invoice recipients. Outgoing and incoming invoice processes can be automated, thus reducing material and processing costs. With e-Invoicing legally-compliant electronic invoices can be sent quickly, securely and globally. The solution can be employed independent of IT environment, data formats, volume of invoices or customer structure. In addition to various delivery options for invoice recipients, it also supports the archiving of invoice documents.
The audit was conducted in accordance with the auditing standards of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), “International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402, Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization”, and referred to the service-based internal control system in the following Areas:
- Dispatch of invoice in PDF format as an original invoice
- Generation of a legally valid electronic signature
- Generation of an electronic test report for verification of the signature
- Long-term archiving of the invoice
- Transfer of structured data (TXML 2.5)
- Different delivery options: E-mail, WebPortal, TOMConnect/PullClient, integration in ERP (SAP)
- Dispatch of invoice in TXML format (original invoice), as in the original document procedure in central settlements with the Aktivbank AG
A report on the findings of the audit was prepared in accordance with ISAE 3402 type 1. If you are interested in reading this audit report, please contact your sales representative.