From 14th to 16th June 2017, TecAlliance de México will be present at the INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico City sharing a booth inside the German Pavilion. This is one of the most important industry events for the automotive aftermarket in Mexico and Latin America. In this edition the team of Mexico led by Fernando Murguia, will be presenting their portfolio of products and services specially designed to support the automotive industry in Mexico and Latin America.
TecAlliance de México just released the most precise and comprehensive vehicle database in the country in the areas of passenger cars, SUV and light commercial vehicles. It contains data of the vehicles officially sold in the market plus a selection of the used vehicles imported from the United States (AKA “chocolates”). The TecAlliance database is the foundation of our product range, which includes:
- TecDoc Web: Online solution with the most comprehensive spare parts Catalog specially designed for the vehicles circulating in México
- TecDoc Web Shop: Create your own spare parts Catalog with a single brand solution including your own Look & feel specially designed for the customers and visitors of your website
- TecDoc Mobile: Extend your product information to a mobile catalogue app designed for iPad, iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- TecDoc Catalogue data: flexible solution containing spare parts & vehicle data to feed automotive systems. The data is available as TecDoc Data Package or TecDoc Web Service.
- Vehicles in Operation (VIO): the most comprehensive Vehicles in Operation database (VIO), which will support your business to calculate market potentials, inventories and to get extra knowledge of your market. The data is split by make, model and state level and contains up to 60 specifications attributes per vehicle.
- Cataloguing services: For the parts industry we offer a special catalogue service. We adopt and summarise the industry data and create highly standardised reference materials for print, internet and app for internal use in sales and at trade fairs.
The TecAlliance Database and all services are fully available in Mexican Spanish.
Fernando Murguia, Regional Sales Director for Mexico, and his team work to constantly update data and products and adapt them to the individual characteristics for their customers. In modern office premises in the north side of Mexico City, they use their extensive expertise and knowledge of the industry to serve the Mexican market, which is of great strategic importance to TecAlliance. And this due to the following facts: 30 million cars and commercial vehicles are circulating all over the country, more than 150 parts manufacturers communicate with more than 1,200 wholesalers and about 43,000 parts retailers and 153,000 parts installers sell the products.