Mexico City, Mexico. July 9th, 2019 – TecAlliance, a leading, global supplier of data and data services to vehicular and transportation markets, will exhibit at INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico City, the leading trade show focusing on the Latin American automotive industry, from July 10th to 12th. At booth 2523 in the German Pavilion, visitors can learn more about the broad range of TecAlliance products and services available to Latin American customers. Trade show highlights from TecAlliance include:
- The TecDoc Catalogue Mexican Edition that includes data from both the TecDoc Catalogue for Mexico applications and the OptiCat catalog (from suppliers which provide parts data to TecAlliance’s North American Partner OptiCat for the Mexico market in the ACES/PIES standard) combined, in the Spanish language. This catalog provides the most convenient tool for parts customers to research available parts and other needs for the Mexico market.
- TecDoc data packages and web services that provide “state of the art” information and data supply speed in support of suppliers, who wish to achieve the highest quality data and go-to-market speed.
- Automotive Vehicle Parc data for Mexico (VIO) and Original Equipment Data Analysis: At the booth, experts will explain the advantages of OE data analysis and how the TecDoc cataloging service works for data suppliers.
- TecAlliance is releasing the latest VIO Heavy Duty Truck (VIO HD) data set in Excel format at the Show. The data set includes all HD Truck vehicle brands represented in Mexico and contains specifications for identifying vehicles, such as make, model, engine, etc. This data will allow suppliers and other users to better identify HD applications for their parts in this important market.
- Data Migration Service: A new offering of TecAlliance Mexico is the Data Migration Service, which can assist suppliers in migrating TecDoc standard data to the Auto Care ACES/PIES standard and Auto Care ACES/PIES standard data to the TecDoc Standard. This provides suppliers with the opportunity to significantly expand their geographic market coverage.
As an exciting addition to the Show, TecAlliance will provide information about the products of the recently acquired subsidiary JNP Soft, headquartered in Montreal, including its market leading “PartCat” product information management software, its data services business and its vehicle data development capabilities. TecAlliance will also present the data delivery and data management capabilities of its North American Partner OptiCat, headquartered in the USA. These products, combined with other TecAlliance offerings, simplify access to global vehicle data and software applications for both parts suppliers and data recipients, making it easier for them to serve local Mexico and North American markets more effectively and to reach markets outside North America.
INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico City is held every year. Here, professional visitors from the automotive vehicle industry, the automotive aftermarket and vehicle service providers meet the leading vehicle parts and accessories suppliers as well as tool and equipment suppliers. Exhibitors have the opportunity to both gain access to the local market and to connect with key regional and international players. TecAlliance established its offices in Mexico in 2016 and has continued on its path of growth and great service to the Mexico vehicular aftermarket.
Would you like to learn more about how TecAlliance Mexico can help your business perform at its best? The TecAlliance team is looking forward to meeting you at INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico City from July 10th to 12th. You can find us at Booth 2523 in the German Pavilion.
Also, if you cannot attend the Show, please contact email@example.com or make a phone call to +52 55 5408 2082 for more information!