New local data suppliers enhance the TecDoc platform to better serve customers’ needs
Ismaning, Germany, 19 June 2020 – TecAlliance, one of the world’s leading data specialists connecting the digital automotive aftermarket, has added 27 data suppliers during the corona lockdown period. These can make their data available in the China E-catalog (Web, WeChat, App) to quickly and easily reach customers in the Chinese aftermarket to sell more replacement parts.
TecAlliance China has been operating as an independent company in Shanghai since the beginning of 2013. The TecAlliance database collects all the data from part manufacturers. It is considered to be the best database for international brands in the Chinese aftermarket, containing accurate, reliable and forgery-proof data.
The structured standardized web catalog format is based on the TecDoc Standard and contains China-specific vehicle and article information. This data pool, which is adapted to meet the needs of the Chinese market, has now been expanded to include additional Chinese suppliers and brands. Among these are:
- LUFIRST AUTO PARTS Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Filton Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Masuma Auto Spare Parts Co., Ltd
- Wuhu Hefeng Clutch Co., Ltd
- ZHE JIANG UTS AUTO PARTS CO., Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli
- Yangzhou Focus Shock Absorber Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ropas Radiator Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Shenglian Filter Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Lingyu Automotive Parts Co. Ltd.
- Dongying XinYi Auto parts Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Delson Automobile Co., Ltd.
- AnHui Meiruier Filter CO., Ltd.
- Shanghai BTE spare part manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Wuhu Hefeng Clutch Co., Ltd.
- QUFU TEMB Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
“In China, digitization and data-driven business are growing so that it is pretty clear that suppliers need an experienced partner like us to speed up their digitization. A data supplier makes his article data available to take part in the China E-catalog”, Matthias Moritz, Managing Director Asia Pacific at TecAlliance, summarizes. “In this way he can expand his reach, which increases sales. In addition, we support data handling and data processing as needed. Our regular data supplier workshops are popular because they transfer deep data knowledge and are intensively used for networking.”
TecAlliance is proud to announce that Futong, one of the biggest SaaS suppliers for workshops and dealers in China, is now a TecDoc data user. Its own B2B catalog, based on the latest TecDoc data, serves traders and workshops across China. The co-operation with TecAlliance will be enhanced to include other services.
TecAlliance is continuing to plan its presence at Automechanika Shanghai in December 2020. This underlines that TecAlliance is a strong and reliable partner and also the go-to solution to expand business globally.