The TecDoc Web Shop is a personalised B2B shop solution that shifts the order process online. Distributors, corporate clients and prospective customers reach the shop page via an access area (login) and can learn about current product availability and individual price agreements for specific articles. For further automation of the order process, the shopping cart function and connection to the in-house ERP system is provided.
Product information based on TecDoc data
Direct integration of in-house products and prices
Several options for personalising the shop design
Optional information for repairs and maintenance
Direct connection to your ERP system
TecDoc Web Shop comprises the following components:
- The world’s largest vehicle database with more than 108,000 unique vehicle types
- 6,000,000 standardised product descriptions and numerous images in 30 languages
- Technical data for repairs and maintenance of cars and trucks
- Advanced search options: via selection of vehicle manufacturer – the model series, engine, axle, universal parts search, the typical parts search tree by component, and direct article search (through article, OEM, IAM, or Trade Number)
- Vehicle identification using VIN filter, as well as country-specific input option (number plates, KBA, etc.)
- Graphic parts identification
- Indication of recommended retail Prices
- Individual price and availability Displays
- Shopping cart, order and payment function
TecDoc Web Shop offers the following features:
- Article comparison
- Personalised UI
- Optional integration of technical data
- Individually adjustable functionality
- Import and export of shopping cart contents
Why TecDoc Web Shop?
- Personalisation: The shop design can, based on various templates, be largely adjusted to individual customer requirements.
- Flexibility: In addition to the data from the TecDoc Catalogue Portal Branded, customer-specific products and prices can be integrated into the web shop.
- Comfort: Direct connection of the web shop to the ERP system automates your order process. Your order-related information is thus always correct and up-to-date.
- Worldwide vehicle base: 73,500 car types, 35,000 commercial vehicle types and 7,400 motorcycles
- More than 6 million product articles with approx. 210 million vehicle links
- Standardised in up to 30 languages