The world-famous standard in the automotive aftermarket for the description of vehicles, vehicle components and product information. Become a part of the TecAlliance community to get your systems to speak and understand the internationally successful data language of the automotive aftermarket.
Reference Data Package comprises the following components
- Vehicle data (cars and commercial vehicles, vans, motorcycles)
- Data on vehicle engines, axles, drivers’ cabs
- Generic articles (product classification)
- Criteria (attributes) and key tables
- Suggestions regarding search structures
Reference Data Package offers the following features:
- The vehicle database with well over 100,000 vehicles (cars, vans, commercial vehicles, motorcycles) in a standardised structure
- Product classification (generic articles) with over 6000 product classes.
- Search structures (search trees) as reinforced structured access to the product groups
- Monthly update
- Available for download in TAF 2.4 format
Why Reference Data Package?
- Informational edge through extensive vehicle database with over 100,000 vehicles (cars, vans, commercial vehicles, motorcycles) in a standardised structure
- Unambiguous product classification via our Generic Articles, with over 6,000 product classes.
- Simple and efficient searching using search trees, as reinforced, structured access to the product groups
- Access to information which is kept constantly up to date, via monthly updates
- Conveniently available as a download (in TAF 2.4 format)
- Available in 30 languages
- 73,500 car types plus 7,400 types of two-wheelers and 10,000 LCVs in addition to over 35,000 types of commercial vehicle
- Standardised in 30 languages