The new, flexible and future-ready generation of the Product Management Analytics, PMA 2.0, has successfully been launched on March 5th, 2020.
In a virtual live presentation, Tanja Zipperer, Product Owner of the PMA solution, has introduced the new PMA 2.0 and its significant improvements to our customers.
During the following weeks more than 400 global users in 3 groups have been migrated smoothly. Via various live webinars, held in English, German and Italian, Tanja and her team shared in-depth knowledge about all new and/ or improved functionalities and how to make the most out of PMA for the everyday work.
All PMA 2.0-users benefit now from:
- a modern, user-friendly interface
- optimized and redesigned analysis types
- more frequently updated reports
- new regions for competitor analysis
- the new option to get Usage data of TecDoc Catalogues in PMA reports
- a simple and efficient user administration
Do you want to learn more about how to efficiently manage your products with the PMA 2.0? Do not hesitate to get in touch: PMAemail@example.com