The Internet application Order Web is a proven solution for electronic order processing. Purchasers can query availability through an online dialogue and order spare parts. Since the introduction of Version 5.0 as part of Automechanika 2016, three new releases have been made available that include the following new functions and improvements:
- Public shopping basket: several employees at a wholesaler can work jointly on one order and then submit it as a consolidated order. This saves shipping costs and expense for the customer.
- Mass import to create new users: this new option makes the task easier for administrators, particularly for major customers with many users.
- Cloud connector: by integrating Dropbox, customers can now very simply and easily create automated orders, and receive order confirmations and invoices. This allows for a quick and simple integration into in-house systems.
- Integrating the TecAlliance solution Collaborative Managed Data (TecCMD): due to the following new functions, this integration makes it much easier to carry out orders:
o Autocomplete when entering item numbers
o Automatic item name display using the item number
o Detailed information about selected items (measurements, weight, packing dates…)
- Feedback function: customers can now send feedback to TecAlliance straight from the Order Web application.
- Order Status Request: customers can now actively query orders placed and can therefore check whether an order has arrived at the supplier’s premises.
- Newsletter: customers are notified about new functionalities within Order Web.
- Organisation colour (for larger customers with several organisational units): in order to be sure that the user orders for the correct organisational unit, organisations can now be colour-coded.
- Marking messages in the inbound journal as read/unread: for a simple overview, new messages are now displayed as read/unread. It is also obvious whether the message was downloaded or delivered by Cloud, thereby guaranteeing an optimum overview for automated processing, too.
- Numerous other improvements, including: technical log for customer administrators for monitoring automated interfaces; new sample data (IFD) for integrating ERP systems; simplified input of TecCom ID when registering; optimised symbols to improve understanding worldwide; new manual and quick guide; TecCom ID display in the user profile to speed up support requests
Further information on automation of purchaser-supplier processes with the Order (TecOrder) solution is available on the TecAlliance website. You can register as a purchaser via the direct link tecweb.tecalliance.net. TecAlliance Customer Support will be happy to answer any further questions.