The Order Manager module Collaborative Managed Data (CMD) provides distributors and wholesale dealers easily and promptly with article and price information from the parts manufacturers. As a trader, you receive data of your individual product ranges and prices in a standardised format. This standardisation minimises the effort needed for the manual reworking of data, thus reducing the time to market.
You can reduce your process costs by automating the data transfer from the platform. CMD can be accessed via the Order Manager online portal. This means that you can directly access article information, such as the article status or the dimensions of the article, irrespective of your ERP system.
You want to learn more about it? Attend one of our free webinars in October 2019:
Webinar “CMD Webinar for Traders” in English:
Webinar “ CMD Webinar für Händler ” in German:
In the 1-hour webinar, Product Owner Manfred Lechner will show you:
- A general introduction to CMD
- How to use the CMD WebClient in general
- How to download article & pricing information from the supplier
- How to create own download templates with an individual selection of fields and format
- How to create a subscription
Main benefits of CMD for replacement parts traders at glance:
- Standardisation reduces effort for maintaining formats and interfaces
- Improved data quality reduces efforts for manual reworking of data
- More up-to-date data thanks to shorter update cycles for article and price data
- Less returns of products